mercredi 1 janvier 2014

Happy New Year And Best Wishes For 2014!

Here finally comes the first post of the year 2014. The past year has seen the simutlaneous public launch of the Retailpropshop blog along its FX portfolio. 



Since inception in May 2013, the Retailpropshop FX portfolio have returned a ROI of 40,6% with a daily closing basis drawdown of only 7,6%.



With 262 trades, a win rate of 54%, an average winning trade return of 0,6% and an average losing trade return of 0,4%, the profit factor was equal to 1.58.


I take these 2013 results as some good achievements, though this year trading highlighted some weaknesses in my game that I want to address in this coming 2014. I also had the chance to identify my strengths more clearly and this will help me achieve my goals next year.

I am currently on a two weeks holidays and this time away from the market is a great place to think about my trading. I realize that this vacation time arrived just in time as I was starting to make mistakes without even noticing them and that translated in my portfolio performance in the last few weeks trading. 

I already feel much more energized to attack this new year and my holidays reading gave me some ideas to improve my game. I came across the book "The Playbook" by Mike Bellafiore that resonated inside me and I plan to add this new process to my existing daily routine as I feel the power in its application. Mike is the founder and trainer of the proprietary trading firm SMB Capital and I think his expertise should be listen to, even more by retail traders, so I have setup Evernote along Clarify on my macbook and I am now ready to go.

Regarding the blog, I will keep updating it with articles from my news browsing routine, as I feel it is a great way of keeping oneself immerse in macro developments around the world and therefor keeping in touch with investor sentiment.

I wish every traders a great 2014!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire